Are you seeking funding for a conference or event in 2024?
Open Science Tools is a small but growing company and we are keen to support the academic community where we can.
If you are hosting a conference or event for which you think Open Science Tools would be an appropriate sponsor, please complete this form. This application will close December 20th 2023, we will let you know the outcome of your application in January 2024 (or earlier if needed).
Thanks for using our tools and supporting what we do!
Previously sponsored events
Here is a growing list of the events we have supported!
- 2023 - British Psychology Society: Cognitive and Developmental Section (Bristol, UK)
- 2023 - European Conference of Cognitive Psychology (Porto, Portugal)
- 2023 - International Multisensory Research Forum (Brussles, Belgium)
- 2023 - Association for Teachers in Psychology (Kent, UK)
- 2023 - ADok early career workshop, University (Greifswald, Germany)
- 2023 - Vision Science Society (St. Pete Beach, Florida)
- 2023 - Applied Vision Association (Plymouth, UK)
- 2022 - Applied Vision Association (Nottingham, UK)
- 2022 - British Psychology Society: Cognitive Section (Brighton, UK)
- 2022 - European Conference of Cognitive Psychology (Lille, France)
- 2022 - Initiative for Open and Reproducible science in the German Psychological Society (Freiburg, Germany)
- 2022 - ADok early career workshop, University (Greifswald, Germany)