Our mission is to facilitate and promote Open Science with high-quality, minimal-cost tools.
We aim to do this by the following principles:
- Maintaining open practices and code ourselves, wherever feasible
- Generating sufficient revenue to allow our tools to be professionally maintained
- Doing right by our staff, by being a respectful and thoughtful employer
- Doing right by contributors to our open source code, by valuing their contributions and time
- Doing right by the larger community by creating high-quality, affordable tools, and nurturing a helpful, inclusive culture